INCI: Sodium Coco-Sulfate (and) Coco-Glucoside (and) Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
Description: 100% All-Natural Very Mild Surfactant Blend
CAS: 68955-19-1, 68139-30-0, 110615-47-9, 68515-73-1
Regulatory: EU (REACH), Canada (DSL), US (TSCA), Australia (AICS), China (IECSC/IECIC), Philippines (PICCS), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (NECI)
Cola®Det COCO is a highly concentrated, green, mild surfactant blend with each surfactant being derived from vegetable sources. Cola®Det COCO exhibits low irritation and builds high, thick, creamy foam.
Formulations that include Cola®Det COCO leave a soft, lubricious feel on hair and skin after rinsing. For personal care products, this surfactanct blend foams extremely well, easily builds viscosity and contains only “coco” surfactants.
Cola®Det COCO is useful in the formulation of A wide variety of personal care and household products. Strong and rapid viscosity response is present with sodium chloride for the development of very viscous end use products, even at low concentration levels.
- All ingredients derived from natural sources
- Low irritation
- Simplifies and speeds the manufacturing process since it is a concentrated blend
- Foam enhancer, viscosity builder
- Leaves soft feel on skin and hair after rinse
- PEG-free, EO-free
- Easy to handle liquid form, dilutes easily
- Excellent human and environmental safety
- Luxury body washes
- Liquid hand dishwash detergents
- Hard surface cleaners