INCI: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Description: Highly Effective Surfactant Blend for Economical Sulfate-Free Formulations
CAS: 68439-57-6, 68333-82-4, 61789-40-0
Regulatory: TSCA (US), DSL (Canada), REACH (EU), AICS (Australia), IECSC (China), New Zealand (NZIoC)
Cola®Det DEF-60 is a surfactant blend with 40% solids designed for liquid mild cleansing formulations such as shampoos, liquid hand soaps, facial and body washes, and feminine products. Cola®Det DEF-60 contains no sulfates, Diethanolamine (DEA), Ethylene Oxide (EO)/1,4-Dioxane and is shipped preservative-free.
Cola®Det DEF-60 builds high, creamy foam volume with eff ective viscosity response to salt. The concentrate off ers cold mixability and ease of handling for transport, storage and mixing considerations.
- Economical liquid surfactant blend for sulfate-free, DEA-free, EO-free formulations
- High-performing, 40% solid surfactant
- DEA, EO-1,4-Dioxane Free
- Solid amide integration offering efficient formulation
- Cold mixibility
- Shipped preservative free
- Meets consumers’ desire for mildness
- Meets broad regulatory requirements