Cola®Tex 127 is an overall naturally-derived blend of functionalized alkyl poly glucosides and anionic surfactants, and is a single product solution for emulsion polymerization.
Cola®Tex 127 may now be included more globally as an ingredient in formulations. Cola®Tex 127 is also registered in Canada, US and Australia.
- Single product to make acrylic, styrene-acrylic, and styrene-butadiene latex formulations for excellent cost/performance
- No EO-1,4 Dioxane or other components of Prop 65 concern
- No Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylate (APE)
- No Sulfates
- Small particle size with low coagulation
- Predominately derived from vegetable sources
- Outstanding human and environmental safety
- Simplifies and speeds the manufacturing process
- Anionic and nonionic compatible
- Easy to handle
- Stable at high and low pH
- Industrial emulsion polymers
- Coatings, adhesives, sealants, elastomers
- Personal care waxes, films, cosmetics